Becca Cunningham is a local mom who is working hard to promote window safety.
She wrote this window safety children’s picture book after her son fell from a window. By purchasing the book, you can share this safety message with children and support the Campaign to Stop Window Falls.
If you would like a bumper sticker to help spread the information about window safety, message Becca at email@example.com
Window Safety Book Bag Program
This program is an opportunity to get information about window safety to parents of young children in a fun and engaging way. Basically the child care or preschool program just sends the book bag home with one student at a time. Each time it’s returned, the family’s completed “homework” sheet is collected and a new “homework” sheet and window safety pamphlet added to the bag. Then it would be sent home with the next child. If you choose to take part, you could be saving a child’s life and you will receive:
1. A small tote bag with the STOPat4′ logo on one side and the Hannah Geneser Foundation logo on the other side.
2. The children’s picture book, “If Kids could Float”.
3. As many window safety pamphlets as you need for the number of families you serve. (a PDF version can also be emailed so you could print it yourself and include your organization’s logo on the back).
4. A letter to the parents with the little “homework” assignment on it.
5. A phone or in person consult with Becca Cunningham to inform you about window safety and answer any questions you might have.
There is no charge for the program but donations help support the program and expand our reach. For more information on the Window Safety Book Bag Program, message Becca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Becca and her family’s story, visit this link on Safe Kids Worldwide.